i know its on the forum somewhere i just cant find it, whats the name of the screw driver needed to do these screws?
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...101210_013.jpg
Printable View
i know its on the forum somewhere i just cant find it, whats the name of the screw driver needed to do these screws?
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...101210_013.jpg
many thanks .
if you can spare one or two of these andy, please let me know
(although judging by your anamorphic prism inventory, there should be none left)
sorry none left
thought so, never mind :)
when all else fails use the fooking mill...
:)
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...101216_001.jpg
Your joking rigth????? The shock and debris alone that can't be seen with less than a 10X would shorten the lifespan....I wouldn't dare. I will send you the bit if you won't do this for the sake of the diodes....but I guess I am a little too late...
shock and vibration?? this is a solid table/vice
there was no shock and vibration. it was a gentle bit of milling the head of the screw.
If you use a 10bar air gun and tap it few times hard on the table to get the debris out you will be ok >:)