-
3 Attachment(s)
Mystery scanners
I bought some scanners from a forum member.
after looking at these and nosing around the internet, Ive come to the conclusion that I have not a clue what these might have been used for. they look alot like silver faced G-120s, and have feedback and positioning sensor cables.
Can anyone help me decipher what these guys are ?
More importantly, how can I use these in building an X-Y scanner setup? what scan amp would I use?
Attachment 23847Attachment 23848
so, there it is,I have 9 more just like it.
-
-
yeah ive dug all thru the site allready. they really are good quality built galvos.
I just wish I knew more about these particular ones.
-
Looks like OEM part numbered G124's. 24 degree max deflection, tunable for 12-18K. My first few projectors used these. They're a bit fussy to tune for maximum performance, but pretty reliable once set up. I have some drivers and docs in the stash here. I'll PM with details when I get to my office.
-
G106 or G108 family, not G124, torsion bar is not long enough.
steve