Newbie looking for info on software and Lasers!
Hey guys,
First let me say I am a newbie and have no background in lasers! I am looking to purchase a RGB ILDA laser in the near future and would like to start playing with some software. I am interested in IShow as that is what is shipped with the laser but would be interested in any other free options out there!
I Dj and would like to create a Laser animation for Schools of there Mascot or School Name. I am also looking to do different show effects on the fly in real time. (Selecting colors and patterens)
Can you guys help point me to software that will fit my needs! Please be kind and also list links! and pros / Cons about the software! Thanks! I dont mind a hard to use program if there is supporting docs to explain how to use it!
Thanks!