As I am a very sick man and, can't keep my ass off eBay, I'm now the owner of a DF-50 hazer. (Frickin' hobby)
What's the best source anyone knows for fluid for these things. (In the U.S.)
Thanks!
Printable View
As I am a very sick man and, can't keep my ass off eBay, I'm now the owner of a DF-50 hazer. (Frickin' hobby)
What's the best source anyone knows for fluid for these things. (In the U.S.)
Thanks!
I would get the original or get some froggys.
http://www.froggysfog.com/category/1...based-dafiddy/
I would also give it a good scrubbing when you get it but it is a great hazer. I have owned several.
chad
p.s. I remember someone posting a coupon code for Froggys on the forum recently.
Isn't Froogy's Glycol based fluid? I thought the DF50 was an oil based machine.
Could be wrong though, anyone care to clarify?
Jem
It's oil based:
http://www.reelefx.com/products/df50.htm
Froggy juice for "Dafiddy:"
http://www.froggysfog.com/category/1...based-dafiddy/
Somewhere around is a recent post for a 10% off code for Froggy's.
" 15 characters"