-
Wedding show
Hi,we did a wedding lasershow at my brothers wedding last week with the new RGBRICK projectors and special half divergence lenses for safety.
here is the video:
(beamshow starts after 3 minutes or so)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2Yg...&feature=feedf
-
Beautiful, I love the 'La Luna' show.
What strength lenses are you using for this setup?
Jem
-
No they are my own lenses.
I used -2.7
-
Lasers as lasers should be.
Beautiful colours and some great densities due to the powers.
Top marks Maurice.
-
Congrats on the marriage of your brother!
-
Very nice.
Grin at testframe @1:13
-
-
I gotta get the heck out of the U.S. :( Managing a facility where I run and oversee at least 50 weddings a year, THIS is the experience I want to be able to sell to my brides (and use to pay for these toys) but alas, in the US, by all accounts, it's a major legal, paperwork, expensive mess. Nice job! I'll have to go back and study again but, are the two projectors doing the beams shooting straight through scrim or, are they positioned so as not to be impeaded?
edit - never mind. stupid question. I went back and rewatched. At first I thought it might be four projectors, 2 for graphics, 2 for beams but, I'm guessing now just a switch of zones and the scrim right in the middle. I love the way one draws the book and the other does the writing.
-
Where is the "like" button ! :-p
how do you do to remove the screen ? I need to think of a system like that.
-
yes, i noticed it too, what is the testframe doing in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by
masterpj
lollll at testframe :P