Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for trying to remove a diode mounted in a Aixiz module?
Larry
Printable View
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for trying to remove a diode mounted in a Aixiz module?
Larry
I have had luck with a un-threaded pcb spacer
I have always just cut & cracked them out with a dremel, like what is done when extracting the red didoes from sleds.
I have one of these. It is $15 but it is worth it to have one handy when you need it.:beer:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/di...tml#post559783
You can buy a telescopic radio Antenna...take it apart and one of
the sections will fit just between the 5.6mm LD housing and the Aixiz
case from the font. Just tap it with a hammer and the LD will be
pushed out. That's what I use when I need to reuse the LD.
Jerry
Yep, this is what I use here - just chuck it in a drill press and press the diode out ( with the drill not spinning!!).. I have successfully removed 642nm diodes this way..
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView...SUBCATID=982#1