I left behind in the auditorium a ILDA switcher AB box with invert switches on top and also some ILDA cables. Anyone happen to grab these?
Printable View
I left behind in the auditorium a ILDA switcher AB box with invert switches on top and also some ILDA cables. Anyone happen to grab these?
I remember this being talked about in clean up, it either went with Flecom to be shipped to you or with Whitcher88. Not sure which one, but yes it was found and should be returned to you soon. As far as I know, that was the only thing that turned up extra this year.
Whitcher88 has it and was going to contact you about mailing it.
It's awesome that you can leave stuff unattended at SELEM and if you forget to take it home someone will look out for you.
Thanks for the info guys...
Seconding what Gary said: We really are a great group of people.
And yeah, Frank was going to take the switch box home and mail it to you John, but then Bill Whitcher pointed out that he's a lot closer, so it made more sense for him to take it. (He might actually deliver it in person rather than mailing it, assuming you guys get together again in the near future.)
Adam
John,
I have your splitter box , if you will PM me your mailing address I will mailk it back to you.
Thanks Bill
I gave Adam a XL SELEM shirt someone placed on top the fridge by the back door- and another that was left on the table in the auditorium.. he may have already found the owners but if you come home w/o- see buffo.
I have someones(MM maybe) JB Weld,,,
I agree with Gary- its impressive that so many can have such great respect for each other.
With regard to shirts, if you paid to attend SELEM and could not attend for some reason, send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll send your shirt to you.
Adam