Hello friends.
Beginner's question.
What beam is more divergence 445 or 470nm?
Best Regards.
Printable View
Hello friends.
Beginner's question.
What beam is more divergence 445 or 470nm?
Best Regards.
It depends upon the laser structure that it's coming out of. And, greetings welcome to PL Juamna :)
I think the bigger question is "470nm"!:th_woot: Is there a diode that does this wavelength??
Hey DZ what'cha doin main ?? I think 's talkin maybe 473 dpss or sunpthin likes tharz . Hows fla? All my family lives there .. mostlty fla crackerz :]
I want to know divergence of this diode, but it doesn't specify it.
http://www.ebay.es/itm/470nm-200mw-B...ht_1458wt_1160
I have this 445nm that he/she has enough divergence...
http://www.ebay.es/itm/800mw-445nm-B...ht_1822wt_1160
I want to compare them, for a possible substitution.
Best Regards.
Juanma.
I fixed the links for you... The first one sure doesn't look like 470nm to me it just looks like a lower powered 445nm fat beam and all. If it were a 473nm dpss the beam spec would be much better and a much lighter blue.
(picture stolen from a LPF review the first picture I found on google)
Attachment 35181 -> 473nm
But I might be totally wrong...
-Adam
Thank you.
I Have C-Media Sound Card CM106 USB 2.0 - 5.1 ch.
I want to know if I can connect the modules laser of my projector, without having to use The correction amp kit and to use in their place the controls of the modules that you can see in the following images.
Attachment 35182
Attachment 35183
The adjustment the same as tells tutorial construction DAC / Sound Card?
In the event of not being able to use them, where I can find the diagram of the circuit and the list of necessary components for their construction?
I want to obtain the maximum yield of Spaguetti Software with the material that I have, but Ishow is too bad.
Best Regards and God bless. .
Juanma.
Yes it looks like a 445. People selling on ebay (especially when they have limited knowledge of the product(s) that they're selling) make mistakes such as incorrect numbers for wavelength, power etc.