**REDACTED** :)
Luckily, it was false information from many sources.
-Marc
Printable View
**REDACTED** :)
Luckily, it was false information from many sources.
-Marc
For free!?!
Wow... that's a hell of a "loss leader".
Me thinks it'll come back and bite them in the arse though...
So don't burn any bridges with their production yet dude... I've lost lighting gigs to 'free' equipment suppliers before, only to have them come crawling back once the 'free' supplier cocks up a few gigs and starts costing the production money in sales/putting things right/legal costs or just general hassel...
Bite down the bile and plan your financial revenge for when they come back saying..."Man we REALLY need you to bail us out from tomorrow's gig...">:)
Wow.... I am all for donating services for a cause I believe in, or for the sake of education, but a pop band...REALLY!? O_o
Sorry to hear that Marc. Your experience gives me a whole new perspective on devaluing pro laser displays.