-
Moncha.net workspaces
I normally don't operate lasers myself at events. I normally repair/build/sell/rents them.
For a guy I know well, I made an exception and operate the laser myself. However, I cant seem to find a decent moncha.net workspaces for single RGB lasers used for beams on techno/trance.
I know I could assemble one myself from some ilda's, but I lack time to do so before the gig.
My last resort is using the included effects1 and 2 workspaces which are too general purpose in my opinion.
If someone could share a workspace they found/made/assembled/... it would be really appreciated!
-
I don't have extra workspaces for Moncha and just have the stock ones as well but, ditto the above if anyone is willing to share something. I'd love more options.
-
i made a few simple custom effects for a show, you can get it here http://furikuri.kirril.com/Private/l...Instructor.zip but it needs to apply some transformations to them as i animated them within events on the timeline