1 Attachment(s)
Lumina effect from antistatic bag - worth chasing the idea?
I was taking some pictures of a new 400mW white brick laser, to complain about sending TTL modulated instead of Analog. I wanted to show that the damn thing fired up without any other connection than power. To prevent burns on the wall i placed the anti static bag in the beam-line.
WOW :p- on the wall next to my table, a firework of colors and psychedelic patterns like lavaerruptions. I did take som pictures and a small video of it, but i guess most of you have a antistatic bag within reach to try. I guess the white beam did the trick here, togheter with a rather low laser power.
I did not find any other threads about the subject, so i thought i could be shared.
And yes - be careful, as the anti-static bag reflects the beam, it might melt and catch fire if the beam is to powerfull.
Check it out - and be amazed. Cheaper lumina filter is hard to come by.
Can it be used safe - i dont know, but maybe someone around here can figure out a way.
Datsurb