things are beginning to get interesting.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NICHIA-5...item3cd9d83bbf
Printable View
things are beginning to get interesting.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NICHIA-5...item3cd9d83bbf
Verified on Nichia web site as press release. Also a 475nm 900 mW device data sheet.
Steve
That has my interest. As I have said before, I can't really stand 445~450 as the blue leg in an RGB rig. It is fine for deep blue but I don't like the 445 RGB color palette.
I'd bet both of those diodes are not SM.
EDIT:
Just saw the spec sheet for the 520. Not SM
oh here we go. Been waiting for this to happen. now the price needs to come out of the clouds
I want…. two of these into a PBS with the 5Watt 650nm, and a 9mm 445 and you have a 10Watt RGB projector the size of a brick… I must try!!!
This is truly going to be a game changer
This addiction never stops......
I spent some time on their datasheet page. http://www.nichia.co.jp/en/product/laser.html
I would like to know where to get some of these. Particularly the SM 100mW 473nm.
A good friend just ordered 3, I think an order of 2 for me is in my near future…
A wopping 0,8W/A efficiency !!
much better than the 0,3W/A of the osram PL520.