-
6 Attachment(s)
Finally built my DTR RGB
Well I have finally got around to building a single mode RGB projector using the DTR bundle.
Still got a few thing to add like the shutter and key switch along with the estop connection.
Has DT40 Wides
Stanwax ILDA interface
I need to spend some time aligning everything properly (hopefully in a couple of weeks) but am very impressed so far with the beam quality and colors.
Size is 8"x8"x4" not sure if I could have put it in a smaller enclosure.
Here are a few pictures, ill do some beam shots once I have done the alignment.
Attachment 43889
Attachment 43890
Attachment 43891
Attachment 43892
Attachment 43893
Attachment 43894
Cheers
Rich
-
nice work change the scanners to 506
-
I had the DT40Wides kicking around. Apart from the diode bundle I had everything else here in Honduras. i wanted to use what i had to keep the costs down.
I do want to get my hands on the506s though and am seriously considering the Kvant Clubmax 3000
-
Looks awesome. Great unit. Can't wait to see some pics of it running.:beer: