5 Attachment(s)
My new RGB taking shape...currently RGY but looking good!!
I still need a good 473nm at around 200mw!
Anyways here are a few shots of the box and a few beam shots...these were taken in a very large room at about 70' back!
ps. my old optical table is going to be available soon if anyone is looking for one... it is drilled and tapped every inch and it totally enclosed...pictures up soon.. it was approved for a variance ... very much like this box shown...but smaller.... (my front cover was off on this box due to adj. )
2 Attachment(s)
I've got several e-mails wanting to see box for sale
I know this is the wrong thread and should be under buy or sell... but since i mentioned that my old box is for sale in this thread i thought id throw 2 or 3 pics up. This box is not aluminum, it is steel, very hd and versatile! It has covers on all sides, has on off light, 25 pin connector,power inlet.