Time to get active. Been collecting parts and pieces for too long. It's time to make them do something.
Let's see how far I get this weekend.
Attachment 51541
Printable View
Time to get active. Been collecting parts and pieces for too long. It's time to make them do something.
Let's see how far I get this weekend.
Attachment 51541
Weekend One. Not quite as far as I would have liked but at least the major stuff is mounted.
Attachment 51563
Some old school 506's! I mounted those mirrors!
Looking good... Looks like you sourced many parts from the same people I have. What drivers are you using with the 506s, X-laser I think?
Dupe...
*never-mind I see it is a fuse holder* What is the rail supply for?
Yeah not the most compact fuse holder, but I bought 5 of them way back when so figured better use them. CC style fuses fit in them.
I had been using DIN rail mount power supplies before you showed us these other ones. Now that I only have one thing on the Din rail it kind of looks silly.
Weekend 2. It's a box! Didn't have a ton of time but at least got the case made. Should have this thing firing photons by end of next weekend.
Attachment 51617
Attachment 51618
Looking forward to seeing some beams.
Weekend 3. All done. Nothing special but it is a home built projector.
250mw Red
120mw Green
250mw Blue
Compact 506
X-Laser Amp
Dave's dual diode drivers
Dave's brass mounts
Etherdream DAC
12VDC power supply
Attachment 51695
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1tTeh5_fWM