-
1 Attachment(s)
Single fat beam laser
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and to the world of lasers.
Is anyone able to suggest or point the way towards an single fat beam laser that i can control with dmx.
It's for a art installation where we need a single beam not a scanning effect.
Looking for a 'cost effective' solution.
Doesn't need to be fancy and could be a cheaper disco type unit, as long as it can produce a single beam, not just a scanning effect.
I would like to achieve that kind of effect.
Attachment 51577
Thanks,
Colas
-
Check with Adam Raugh (araugh on the forum) from X-Laser. Something like that could be done with their X-Pod system although, I don't know how much of that stock he has left. They're transitioning to a new flavor of X-Pod that will be more sophisticated but he may have a couple routers and several of the blue pods left.
-
Looks like a very non eye safe exhibit....
bet adding mirrors you could make that from one set of beams and an infinity tunnel.
bear in mind I have no idea what I'm talking about.
-
Thanks Bradfo69 i will check with Adam.