Hi All
I see the Etherdream 2 has an internal DMX header in the description what is needed to get DMX to work with LSX? Has anyone done this in the forum?
Best
M
Printable View
Hi All
I see the Etherdream 2 has an internal DMX header in the description what is needed to get DMX to work with LSX? Has anyone done this in the forum?
Best
M
All this info is from the ED1, but I am not aware of any changes to DMX. There is an add-on board to attach to the header pins:
https://ether-dream.com/dmx.html
Then you can send OSC signals at the Ether Dream to control the DMX functions.
https://ether-dream.com/userguide.html#dmx
Hi
Thanks for the reply, If this is the case I wonder where I can get the DMX attachment board from?
Best
Michael
It looks like you could order it from the site at one time but the order button is no longer functional
M
As usual swamidog has beaten me to it :)
Ether Dream 1 had expansion headers on the board for which a DMX adapter was available, but I only made a few of them since not many people used it. ED2 has it all onboard (well, except the connector).
Software-wise, they both handle DMX exactly the same, and it'll work with LSX.
Attachment 52353
Thanks Jacob
All good I will wire it up when I get it.
M