Sometimes the cards fall just right.....
Awwww yea:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole/35819290780/
LD300 ? Is that a typo?
Printable View
Sometimes the cards fall just right.....
Awwww yea:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole/35819290780/
LD300 ? Is that a typo?
No...not a typo..
Lucky dog! :)
Bringing it to SELEM?
Adam
Nice! Is the data still intact on the floppies? I've always had bad luck with floppies... I'd try to make some .img's of those right away, for archival purposes.
Very cool stuff.
Of course, the problem is my attempts to hunt down an Amiga 2000 are hitting walls.... walls everywhere. Friend has 3 but they're dead. I have two more leads though -- one is looking dead before event, the other one is a long drive cause he is in Delaware or something.
I'm driving through Delaware early on Tuesday morning. If he's anywhere near 95, I could bring it down. I suspect Brad is taking a similar route, but earlier.
-Hank
Where in Delaware and, is it something I could try and grab for you? I'm jammed to the gills with stuff and have very little free time between now and wagons rolling on Monday evening but, I'll do what I can.
Attachment 52617
Attachment 52618
I'm actually really curious if this stuff works. It has probably been 10 or 15 years since anyone touched them.
Would be cool to get them running with one of Bill's old ion laser projectors in our future showroom some day...