-
interface issue
Dear members
I have a question, a month ago i bought a old laser. and it came with an interface.
the easylase 1 and with phoenix software.
there are 3 dmx ports on it, and a db25 port.
I have installed the drivers etc.
My question is can i run this in ilda mode without the use of the dmx port's?
or does it only work with the dmx ports ?
when i load Phoenix i can play ilda files but the galvo's aren't moving at al, the same in he laserscan.
both programs are recognizing the interface but somehow i don't get an output signal to the laser.
hope you can help me out.
With friendly regards Remco
-
On my cheapo Chinese laser I plug the ILDA cable into the db25 port, it then plays the ILDA files. What DAC are you using? sounds like it might be an issue with the DAC?