-
need sd card laser show
I cant figure out the free laser program laserworld software to make a logo for my cheap low end laser,
It uses a sd card,
Other details in my other thread,
All i need is the club name "VISAGE" rolling twisting spinning whatever for a show i have coming
Many thanks for any help,
Cheers
B
-
1 Attachment(s)
Quick and simple, Text as Laserstick, no TTF to get less as possible Points.
Some Movement & Rotation, saved as Format 5 and Format 0.
-
1 Attachment(s)
thanks you so very much for trying to help,
its all past my understanding,
I placed what you made on a sd and put it in laser but it will not load and play,
I don't know how to add an attached file here, but I gave it a try,
if you go to my other thread asking for black mamba type a member made a file its there to download his does load and work on my laser but its my other nights name,
I needed "VISAGE" as that's my old clubs name and we are doing a reunion,
many thanks for any help
cheers,
bats,
-
1 Attachment(s)
Looks like a *.prg File is needed. I try it...
-
sadly no, the laser just keeps in its loop of trying to load it but never does, thanks so much for trying
-
Anyone? Any help?
Pretty please....