Can any of the experts here comment on this projector layout?
It's from a Medialas 2W Mystique system. The optical layout is interesting.
How practical is the final prism?
http://www.medialas.de/data/manual_mystiqe2006.pdf
Greg
Printable View
Can any of the experts here comment on this projector layout?
It's from a Medialas 2W Mystique system. The optical layout is interesting.
How practical is the final prism?
http://www.medialas.de/data/manual_mystiqe2006.pdf
Greg
Hello,
While I have not actually seen a Medialas system or actually known anyone else to try this with a final prism for mixing.
I can tell you this works quite well..Altho I dont think you will gain anything power-wise over the dicro method as there are more mirrors to introduce loss.
But, If you have a prism, Id give it a go. You might just get lucky and not have to use so many mirrors.
Any mirror any cube or any prim means LOSS. More you have more you loose.
Do you really need to use a cube? I made my rgb with out it...
Any reason why I should?
werner
No, Not really, Its just another way to combine the colors.
Its not as easy as it looks either!