Lumalaser 5000G - Bad Diode - + A bunch of ILDA cables
Needs Diode Replaced.
This is a Lumalaser 5000G - 532nm
Diode in it says 7 watt, but to my best knowledge is completely dead.
Everything else in the unit appears to be in full working order.
I do not have time for this project.
In theory , pop a new 5-7 watt diode in this and be good to go.
Includes a heavy duty flight case, E Stop, and custom pole mounting bracket.
I estimate this to be about $400 shipping withing the USA
This Laser Unit is US made and legal , so you would be able to get a Variance for it .
I have another one of these that is working and it KICKS ASS !
I am open to hearing serious offers on this if anyone is interested.
Opportunity to have a massive show laser for a reasonable price if you are willing to deal with Diode replacement.
Having a hard time uploading any photos right now. If interested can send some over.
I also have a bunch of ILDA cables 25-100' that are in great condition if anyone is interested let me know what you need and I can work out a price/shipping for you. Need these gone.