GOOD BUDGET RGB full color PJ
-- The Laser Kind PD2- is a great choice--later you will get back all your investment.
for less than $1000 you will be good to go OR may want even more-- the LK had unique features than MANY even here found outstanding -- (even those who are not fond of 'chi-jectors' ) some removed the effects wheel to use in another PJ and other as mentioned did upgrades like Pangolin Scanners and better RG &B IF you get a better PJ you will want to use the LK as a second stand-alone PJ.
One of our most outstanding builder members , (who was not fond of PJs from China) bought one from me--JUST to see what was inside--asked me to NOT reveal his username--and sent it back to be to sold in my next Group Buy for these..( I ended up keeping that one) I did not consider that to be a neg.-- He wrote me that he just HAD to see what is under the hood . He builds super PJs & I knew he did not buy to keep-just learn from..
One minor neg. was the lacking of a way to change the effect wheels remotely--so I use it from a place where I can access the buttons on the back by hand. BUt IIRC it has a setting that goes thru all the effects. OK but not totally ideal. The Lumia Masters will not like the lumia it comes with--just too fast for our tastes. imo
so this will be within your budget-- if you want, I will see if any of my LK DP GB buyers are willing to sell and a reduced price.. just ask..
IF you later need to get your investment back- I will take the PJ & Fb3 off your hands if the price is right.--IF you order the LK PD2 now you will have in-hand in
time for Xmas. It will NOT disappoint.
stay well my brothers-- The Trump flu will be gone in time--we just need to mask-up, wash hands often and stay away from all others.
hak