Hi,
Pretty new here. Was searchig Ebay for red modules - came across this
290206620582http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/g...ts/rtCurve.giffrom cineselasershp. Is this too good to be true? Has anyone here experience of this seller?
Thanks, David
Printable View
Hi,
Pretty new here. Was searchig Ebay for red modules - came across this
290206620582http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/g...ts/rtCurve.giffrom cineselasershp. Is this too good to be true? Has anyone here experience of this seller?
Thanks, David
i have also seen them about they are 150mw ones that have been turned up abit so expect <than the 3000 hour they quote and heatsink well, build your own loads of fun, cheaper and no import duty:)
Hi Dave
No experience of this seller, but have bought a 532nm 150 mW and a 650nm 100mW from from David Lanling.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Lanling-Tech
The green is superb, nice quality with cooling etc cost £140.
The red needed a box and heat sink etc but still good value for £35!
On test they both appear to be quite stable with decent beams....not bad for the money paid.
Kev
Hi Kev, Thanks for info. I bought an almost identical red from seller "borphi".
Advertised as 130mw red - I have no way of checking this, but was certainly very bright until its untimely demise!
I'm new to al this M'lud, I had no idea!
Ignorance is no defence!!!!
You are hereby charged this day with careless and reckless use of a reflective surface resulting in the severe impaiment of an innocent young laser diode!! The poor thing can at best now emit the merest red glow!
On a brighter note, I received this module - Ebay 3302106660689 - green advertised as 210 mw. No markings as to manufacture, but nicely built and very bright! ( I bought another green from this seller 100mw, which has worked faultlessly) I am enjoying a surfeit of green photons this evening:)
All the best, David
Hey Dave
Im newbie too!
Thats why i got Rob - Stanwax to have a look.... as we know there are no guarantees but as we share info we live and learn.:p I had both of them on most of the day at uklem ...the red is a bit rough and needs focussing bought well plesed so far.
anyways enjoy your show:D
K