Just a shout to all who owns this thing!. Hows you Lasever 200mw blue holding after repair?
Printable View
Just a shout to all who owns this thing!. Hows you Lasever 200mw blue holding after repair?
Surprisingly, ours is still trucking on.. Must have put it thru at least 20 shows, and its still at maybe 150mw.. I wonder if its lasted because Melbourne is quite a dry climate...
Mine seems to be o.k. at the moment although it's not really had that much use as yet. Hopefully it'll be o.k. as it's a real pain when you've paid good money for something that goes wrong.
Cheers
Jem
my lasever 100mw blue is sticking at 80mw
I put around 210 hours on it since the repair. Takes about 15 minutes or so of warm up to get it up to full power. Yes it doesn't make 210mw anymore but still holding around 170mw.
Talking about weather. Mine is always traveling in air sealed Pelican case. it's never left anywhere where temperature below +16 c.
I've got around 75 hours on my latest replacement 100 mw Lasever blue. (Had it since December) So far it's still making 102 mw. No issues to report.
Adam
My 50mw blue (actually 70mw) is still doing fine.
All four of mine ar doing just over spec with varied hours on each. I think the worry may be over.
Very happy to report that mine has been problem free since replacement. Which was about last november? ish?
My 200mw is still kickin 192mw at 4.72vdc on the analog input. I still want to sell it. $1200 to the first taker