Laserworld - Great Service
Thought I would drop in a few well deserved words for Martin Werner at Laserworld.
I ordered a set of their 50k scanners and 50mtrs of DB25.
The package was sent within a day, however due to NO fault of Laserworld, 3 weeks later the package arrived. If it hadn't been for UPS cocking up royally and ignoring my instructions the package would have been with me in 3 days.
Basically, I gave UPS a set of contact numbers and dates that I would be available to receive the package. In their infinite wisdom, they tried to deliver on every day that I told them not to, which resulted in them sending the package back to Laserworld.
One call to Martin and the package was on its way back to me. It seemed nothing was too much trouble for Martin and he was straight on the case and got my package back to me in a matter of days...
I haven't installed the scanners yet, but I do have a set of Laserworld 45k's that I have had running for some time... They are a good solid set of scanners, that seem to run cool, silent and pretty accurate...
For those that are interested, I will post some pics of the kit when I get back to the UK.
Suffice to say, that the product is excellent and the customer service is second to none.
Nice job Laserworld, from a very happy customer.
Shame on you UPS :D
Mark