I wonder if there is a TraceIt for fb3 board?
Printable View
I wonder if there is a TraceIt for fb3 board?
There is , you need to request it direct from pangolin and they send you
a little program that generates a code ...when ytou send that code to them they send the software link to you . The TRACE IT software downloaded will ONLY work on the computer you created the code for
PAUL
Okay thank you
Glauber Ferreira (Brazil)
Hi guys,
In the past, you needed a special license file for TraceIT to work with the FB3. But we recently created a version of TraceIT that no longer needs a license file. If you have an FB3, it will just work. (Great, no more making license files and sending emails back and forth...)
You can download the FB3 version of TraceIT here:
http://www.pangolin.com/_Files/TraceIT_FB.zip
Just expand the zip into an empty folder on your computer and it should work fine.
Bill
I would just download it from the download site personally, particularly given the age of this thread
http://www.pangolin.com/UpdateFiles.htm