back after some time off for a family health crisis...
got the alignment down on the RGB. (Thanks Adam!!)
thought y'all would like some pics-
Printable View
back after some time off for a family health crisis...
got the alignment down on the RGB. (Thanks Adam!!)
thought y'all would like some pics-
NICE! The first time you get white is always a nice feeling. :cool: That red is a little fat... :rolleyes: I just got a 250mW 635nm CNI and am just about to fire it up. Guess that is what I get to look forward to. :D Do you have scanners?
Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational!
Just awesome.
If ever I want to show someone what an RGB laser projector looks like, these are about the nicest pictures I've ever seen; very clean and to-the-point.
James. :)
Ahhhhh... the beauty of light. :D
Congratulations err... Marc !!!!!!!!
It looks brilliant, as 'allthat' says, there's nothing quite like getting white light for the first time.
Cheers
Jem
:D HELL YEAH! :D
Lookin' good there, Marc... Lookin' Good! (Told you the fog would make all the difference!)
Glad to see you got the alignment all sorted out. All you need to do is mount the scanners and you're golden!
Adam
Thanks everyone!
the beam pics look pretty good, but i have DEF seen better lookin more handsome projectors out there!! :) i got a lot of "cleanin up" to do on my projector.
i do have scanners (scanpro 30ks) i just havent gotten them mounted yet. like i said,i was out of the laser world for a little while. so this past week was getting me backin the game.
adam-
thanks SOOO much for your help. i think this would have gone through a window if you didnt give me some pointers!
the red on here (lasever 635) is RIDICULOUS!!! it has a wider beam than my mag lite!! so getting this beam onto my scanners is going to be QUITE a chore. i think im just going to take my bathroom mirror and strap it to my scanners.that should *just* about be big enough for the beam! lol.
and yes,white for the first time.....WOWWWWW!!!! :) i think i just stared at it fora good 5-10 mins.
anyone else have any close upshots of there beams? i want to compare my alignment withothers.
i still feel it isnt as aligned as it could be. it seems like the b and g could be better aligned. but yet, i still have a pretty good white. ??? am i just being crazy? i will get the definitive answer when i scan the test pattern i guess.
thanks everyone for the compliments though. ill try to get more pics up with scanners and the FB3 runnin!
-Marc
Hey Marc,
That looks pretty awesome to me, very impressive...
I too have a 635nm Lasever in my projector, though I might be replacing it soon with 800mw of 650nm...
I attached a couple of pics of my allignment and the results out of the business end.. I think you will find that for beams, your red will look great...
Cheers
Mark
Mark-
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! thanks for your input. i gotta get some pics of the scanners in here now. your projector is much "neater" than mine! lol...thats for sure! im workin on it though.
-Marc
Marc,
Boy...those pictures are just GREAT !!!! The beams jump right off the computer screen !!!! I am inspired to finish my projector...up an order of magnitude !!! As if the SELEM deadline is not enough of a " Pitch Fork "
motivator !!!! hahahaha !!!!!! It sounds like you took the pictures while using a fogger ?????? My pics do NOT look like this...no fogger !!!! I have tried many, many camera settings....no good !!!mmmm??? must be the fog !!!!!Duh....Of course !!! Hope to meet you at SELEM !!
Bob