-
I'm an ebay junkie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170277175449
The description says the 100mw 532 has adjustable brightness, so I would think that means analog blanking. Anybody know anything about the Mobolazer G scan? It will be interesting to poke around on- I figured that I won a laser and maybe some parts- or a cheap scanner if I am able to repair it. If anyone knows of any specs for a G scan, I'd appreciate any info you could share.
Thanks, Mike
-
i almost bought that.. talked to him on the phone.. one of the galvos does not move (probably fixable) the controller is a weird (not DMX) one that has a ton of preprogramed stuff
-
I have a g scan unit, only my controller died...I was able to get a hold of the original manufacture and he said he could send me an ILDA compatible controller for $300 I think it was. Nice unit though, wish I had seen this auction earlier, I would of picked it up, esp for that price
-
Thanks for the info- Would you happen to have any electronic documentation by chance? I looked around the web, and some of the other Mobolazer stuff looks fairly solid. Can't wait to get it in the mail!
-Mike