-
Selem hardware
For SELEM SHOULD I BRING:
2.5 watt gas whitelight or the 3.5 watt narrow beam q switched greenie (if it works when new psu gets here) or just a old 88A
Will not be both or all three.
Make your preferences known now. If no majority I will bring 299 mW of green.
Steve
-
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
keeperx
whitelight.. duh...
Ditto... :cool:
-
Definitely the whitelight. :D
-
Whitelight... But if you can bring all 3 that would be cool, really cool actually... *retardo
--DDL
-
Not sure if I'll be making it this year, but ......
Whitelight
-
No chance I'll be there, but I say whitelight !just cause I want to see the pics :D
-
Add another vote for the whitelight!
Adam
-
whitelight++
&& machita grating
:D
-
Ok, I guess we get the whitelight out of storage and get it going.
Not one vote for the easily copied linear cavity yag.
Steve