Based ONLY on what I have read on this forum -
For the first time since we've met, I'm 100% in agreement with James... :p
:D :D :D
Printable View
ok back to the abstracts...
this one takes the the classic abstract to another level.. it is very stressful to watch because you know its changing, but its hard to actualy see it change.
Depth!
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/depth.rar
Wooo Hooo!
FADED Depth... Even Better! :D
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserB...d_depth_01.rar
James. :)
depth and faded_depth are not scanable. too many points. heavy stress for my scanners.
they are just examples of the new effects.. want me to make something scanable for ya?
Check this stuff out!
http://www.akrobiz.com/laserboy/stuff/12_28_2008/
KeeperX, this might answer your question as to why anyone would want to pay so much more for American made CT Scanners! :D
ALSO note that most of this was scanned using 300EVIL's version of the LaserBoy Correction Amp!
Nice job Adam! You pots are backwards, but as soon as I figure out I had to turn them the other way I got it dialed in just fine! :D
I also made my first 8 channel USB sound card mod! I slightly modified one of my hand made prototypes to work with a 3.3 volt card. Now I can play back 8 channel waves!
Much more work for me to do, but now I have more motivation!
James. :)
Busting out the Groove Collective eh? Very nice! Cool visuals too!
-Mike
this is not my original art..
i started with a simple flame animation i found..