Originally Posted by
Laser Wizardry
than please get on the phone with SpitzSTP ( Brent Sullivan ) and MAKE THIS RIGHT. We were all shocked and horrified that despite everything that was said here, that nobody swapped out his mirrors, or attempted to explain how the fuse on his board blew ( if that was indeed the only problem), and nobody bothered to included any documentation to him to verify if his board was one of the ones that we cannot trust the labeling for the + and - connections or not. Come on, nobody even threw in a single piece of paper to let him what repair was done ( still assuming it was just the fuse) or WHY the repair was needed. If we hook the + lead to where there board says the + lead goes, and so on, and we get the same problem again, what then?
He is so disheartened and crushed over this mess he literally almost threw the entire box in my trash can out front. After everything that was said on this thread, and the mirror swapout you did for Swami, it never occurred to us that you wouldn't automatically do whatever it takes to return Brent's system as capable of doing specs (like you did for Swami).
FIX THIS, and some of my " misplaced venom' as Dan so nicely put it will go away, but as of right now, It's not misplaced at all, and is in fact still being proven and justified-- I've now got 4 things not 3 to vent about next time somebody ask me what I know about X laser.
he is completely crushed and insulted at what has been a horrible process for him just trying to get a scanhead for his projecctor build that Swami and I are assisting in. Anybody wonder why his ever popular star machine thread hasnt been kept updated? It's because this projector build process is sucking the soul out of him with one setback after another, usually involving him being ripped off, something not as advertised, wrong part shipped, etc.
please make this right. I'm the poor bastard that recommended he get these and I've completely fucking regretted it so far. Personally I hope you guys put more effort into safety and compliance issues than you are for customer service......