I will send payment this week for mine.
Printable View
I will send payment this week for mine.
C-Lo hasn't snapped up 1-2?? He's got 4x Rigs.. Hit him up!! :p I'd be all over this, but.. Right now, I'm just trying to control this bleeding from both ears / eyes.. +_+ Roughest year in almost 10 yrs.. :/ We'll see.. maybe I'll find a lotto tik blowing in the street before next Fri.. One can dream..
j
PM sent.. I don't wanna put anyone on the spot.. :) Maybe he's already 'in-line' as one of the pending 4? dunno.. But, he's a prime-candidate, since I know he's got 4x near-identical Pjs, and he's already a DZ Splitter owner / fan, so.. Just a suggestion for who to hit up / poke / coerce / titty-twist, etc ;) Brad's right, this NEEDS to happen.. I'll see if I can conjure up any miracles in 5 days.. :rolleyes:
.02
j
For the record, I'm more than willing to wait longer to ensure that the 10 number is reached at this price point.
-David
I'd like to buy one but, i do prefer my old school analog DZ original splitter.
For my type of gigs, it is perfect.
C-LO :)
Brad, if i can find a buyer for my analog controller, ill commit to 1 of these to help the cause..
MAKE SURE YOU PUT THAT IN THE BUY SELL THREAD!!! If I wasn't already getting two of the new routers, I'd snag it in a heartbeat. The original DZ splitter is an absolute must have device for ANYONE with more than one projector!!