LOL
i agree with karl without the above we cant possibly have a meet there!!
Printable View
LOL
i agree with karl without the above we cant possibly have a meet there!!
Hey Rob,
Maybe if we get our act together, and there is a spare 30 amps or so, we could take our new toy!!!!
do we need a list of whos bringing what kit?
I think there are going to be certainly more Amps drawn at this event than at the last.
Good idea Andy then at least when someone does report back from the venue with the utilities detail we will then know what to expact and what we can run.
ok il start, copy and past when adding your kit
1x 1 watt RGB scanner
I've already listed the gear I intend to bring to the meet on this thread but her it is again.
1 x 150mW green projector with PM25.
1 x laser harp with Technics keyboard.
Andy can you paste your list onto this one a I don't know how to yet.
Are we having an evening supper at this event like the grub stop at the last one?
If so, is there anywhere nearby that can cope with us all?
Hope so, I'm starvin :D
------
My Inventory to the meet;
Projectors:
1x Argon ALC68 'white light' ;)
1x Argon ALC60
1x 500mW DPSS RGB
1x 400mW DPSS RGY
Pointers:
Blu-ray 405
250mW 650
200mW 532
100mW 532
Smoke if needed :)
:rolleyes: Could anyone put here the date,time and address of that place? And is there any registering procedure or we all just appear there?
Cheers