-
Thanks Steve,I'm in So.Cal,so to get this right in MY mind,disconnect the two wires to the ignitor,power up and measure DC voltage across the two terminals at the rear of the tube.
Filament,correct?
The ignitor has what looks to be a spark gap,two stacked coils and a potted step-up transformer,cap. and resistor.
Will post results and pics of internals when home.
I'm hoping the tube isn't dead,I've had it awhile and just came across a psu for a good deal.
(Using the term "Good" quite loosely!)
Mike
-
You need the anode to cathode voltage. Danger, high voltage DC when measuring.
So from either one of the cathodes to the anode. But if you hear a soft clicking in the head, don't do the measurement, its the ignitor firing.
Steve
-
Thank you!
Dear Steve,
thank you very much for the wiring scheme. I'll see tomorrow if it works.
take care,
Joachim
-
You really should email Lazos with a model and serial number. They usually will reply with a pinout in a few days time.
Steve