Omg, I'm to send cash for three tickets. This community gave me much.*retardo
Printable View
Omg, I'm to send cash for three tickets. This community gave me much.*retardo
Hi
I'm from Mexico.
And PayPal just put two options to send money.
Goods and Services/other.
Can I get into this?
What can I do? (I can put the difference for PP fees or whatever) And how much?
Cheers,
Ed
PS I'm in for three if I can.(in US dollars?)
Thats awesome guys!!!! Thanks so much. Nice to see that people are willing to help the administrator this way!!!
Kind regards
Johan
Chris save me 3 numbers as they seem to be going fast. I'll definately make payment as soon as I have the funds transfered.
I'm in for three, plus a small donation -
PayPal sent.
Thanks to everyone involved in getting this together!! :)
PP sent for 2 tickets -- keep the change!
HMike
If ticket sales are slow, make it 3 tickets and keep the change :-)
$40 sent so 3 here too. Thanks.:cool:
Should you considering having people PM you for the paypal address (and PM it to them if the qualify), as anyone with a bent nose (to new a person or just someone that doesn't like Spec)could get this shut down with having the paypal account and forwarding it or the thread to paypal.