I will take 8 LPC-826 diodes.
Printable View
I will take 8 LPC-826 diodes.
4 x LPC-826 for me please.
I'll take 4 x LPC-826 too.
I'll take 5 x LPC-826.
Damn... that's 41 of the 50 already! I'd better jump in here. 2 of the LPC826 and, I don't own ANY 405 so how about a BDR-S06J for good measure. I'll have to go back and find that video on how to harvest!
~Brad
Oh, and is there both a 650 AND a 405 in the SFAW210? The listing makes it seem that way.
You will need 300EVIL's Diode Harvester!
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t...eHarvester.jpg
They are only $39,999,999.95 plus shipping and paypal fees.
Oh, this model is only good for red diodes. The blue diode model is only a little more.
See, now you've got me all confused. LPC815 is listed as 660nm, but the other one is 650nm, so how are they comparable?Quote:
that is correct it contains an 16x red diode long closed can compareable to LPC815
Also, why the sudden interest in 660 again? Given how much of it you need, surely its simpler to use less of/lower power of 640/637nm?
Or are you all building multidiode red modules using cheap 660 diodes for testing, and then they'll become 640 monsters once you've tested they work right?
Price!
$10 for 300mW of 660....While 640 may be ~4 times visibly brighter, but where have you seen a 75mW 640 diode for $10 ?