i would love to get the music for this show
Printable View
i would love to get the music for this show
Count me in for being very interested.
Hey everyone, I am looking for the music. Unfortunatly my laptop that had the main mix was stolen a few months ago from a job and I thought I had it backup. I have been looking thru everything and hope to find it cause I spent a long time on it. I will post a link to the mix as soon as I find it which I hope I do. Sorry
in my nas backup folder i found a 25 Mb mp3 file that i think was used for this show, can you download it from here?
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/7h4-TvLe/4th_Of_July.html
http://dc612.4shared.com/download/7h...65528-565f0966
not sure how this works best so have to try myself too LOL
http://www.4shared.com/account/fileA...D7225472.dc329
first one seems to do the trick, please verify and reply ;-)
Michel
Try this :
http://www.4shared.com/file/2GHVXfHf/4th_Of_July.html
Michel
its on the pangolin show space