no the 3 TTL outputs on thr DMX red green blueQuote:
Originally Posted by JimBo
Printable View
no the 3 TTL outputs on thr DMX red green blueQuote:
Originally Posted by JimBo
I have to agree with Adam, if you can, and can wait, return the aixiz and get a mayxzmodule. You will be very happy you did. I have a 30mW green from aixiz and it has a blanking problem. The owner said he was sending a replacement but it hasn't arrived in the two weeks since he asked for my address... twice. :? I kinda wish there was a maxyz green. :roll: :wink:
I forgot you got the DMX board with the 15k's :oops: so the output of that should be ok.Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_con
If you disconnect it from the DMX board does the laser go off or stay on?
The reason I ask is I had a simular problem on one of my lasers where it wasn't blanking. I found that it worked the opposite way round (if it was unplugged the diode was on) and it ended up being a bad connection so it wasn't being pulled low to blank it.
Jim
I think I have the same board. And the green is the only line being blanked. The Red and blue is always in the same state.
yeah i know but i dont wana send it back. ive gotton two 200mw red laser for the price of one.Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatwhichis
didnt think of that i will tryQuote:
Originally Posted by JimBo
Andy,
2 things.
The program board supplied is a single color board. The red and blue outputs are not programmed to output.
That style of laser is pretty dodgy IMHO. The big dipper diodes are not protected very well from static discharge.. Be careful. It may be worth adding a opto circuit like this to protect the diode a little.
http://www.lasershowparts.com/files/...king%20fix.pdf
ah i see, so i should plug it into the red TTL to the if the TTL on the diode is working??Quote:
Originally Posted by dave
thanks dave
Well not really. ifi recall correctly, these diodes are rated, not by the output power, but by the specs of the diode its self.Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_con
well ive still got two for the price of one so...
LOL