Very nice shows. I already want more FB3s & more projectors, and this gives me a way to rationalize buying them.
Printable View
Very nice shows. I already want more FB3s & more projectors, and this gives me a way to rationalize buying them.
Super job!!!Exelent)))):dance:
What soft are you using? Beyond?
Thanks!
wow, nice shows!! :)
What equipment are you using?
Im using Beyond for everything, except for a few frames drawn in LD2000 because beyond's drawing tools are still all over the place.
Projectors are 15ish watts, with kvant red/blues and some are viasho greens, and some are CNI, and the scanners are EMS-4000's
Running on FB3's through beyond.
Thank you!! great shows
Absolutely beautiful! Amongst the most artistic beamshows I've seen. How much time would you estimate it took in making each show ?
I would have to say the first three are about 60-80 hours each, (over a few months)
and the last one is probably over 200, but a lot of that time is development, and re-watching and minimal tweaking.
You would have to ask shane, if you want I can send you the whole show file though!