. O_o
Hey Jim
The map link doesn't work, just shows you London
And for anyone else, Google shows it wrong if you search for it
This is where it is: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...0.137914?hl=en
just follow the BEAMS from london :-)
Getting closer!! :) Ya'll US folks need to be scanning flight prices and such.
.
Question - I happen to have about 100 euro left over from going to the ILDA conference. Should I exchange that into pound sterling before hand or, will places in England readily accept euro? I'm thinking predominately about things like paying for train and tube tickets and such, when I first arrive.
Pretty much nowhere will accept Euros here (unless you're in southern Ireland) :)
Thanks! That's why I asked. (Figure the money is already "spent" since I converted US to euros for that other trip.)
give the euros to jim as fee for the hall
I would have expected you to say save them for you in exchange for sexual favors or some such nonsense. :rolleyes:
Bit gay, if that's your expectation for the meet you might be disappointed!
Well until you go upstairs anyway