No problems here... Using FF BTW.
Seems to be working fine at my end.
Even tried the CTRL-V on EEVBlog and it worked
there too.
Jerry
Printable View
No problems here... Using FF BTW.
Seems to be working fine at my end.
Even tried the CTRL-V on EEVBlog and it worked
there too.
Jerry
My typing is far from perfect.. ATM the problem in this reply is working as it should... hope the glitch went away coz I was pretty much going to stop coming here--frustration level at peak..If admin fixed BIG TX TY
I did a couple things *around* it to fix other issues that might have done something, but I suspect IE updated.
Which reminds me: quick reply is disabled as it was interacting with attachments very very very wrongly. The attachment manager is also disabled as it was doing equally horrible things with attachments.
Quick and remote attachments should be working now.
This was attached using "Insert Image" and "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" - The most broken of features.
Attachment 54500
Assuming this generates a thumbnail and exists in a hour, I fixed it.
worked fine here
BUT sending a PM-no good
jst as braddesrbe < this was typed corecty --see whatI am ealin with here??
I m outta her..... someone PMhethis isfixed.
i'm not having any problems typing... well, beyond having monkey hands.
and no problems with attachments.
Attachment 54501
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
123567890
wth?
1234567890
Quick red fox jumpe ov h lazy red squirrel
thought it was my ipad. fine on pc. I vote browser
What version of IE are you using? What plugins do you have installed?
This post was written using IE11 Version: 11.0.9600.19100 / Update Versions: 11.0.75
And I'm not seeing an issue with input lag or characters not appearing.