Umm... wait! Did I say Buffo? No, no, no... it was I think, Chris Short who texted me to say hey, did you know the sign up thread is posted? Yeah... That's it!
Printable View
Insider trading
Boy, I'm slow again this year, still not in the top 5 :)
Paid for both my wife and I (icecruncher / chexmex)
4XL and L for shirts
Looking forward to it.
Will have at least a basic ILDA DAC setup running for my IIgs computer.
Maybe more depending on what I can get working for my graphics tablet from Alden and possible new graphics from old systems from Ash, if that happens.
Neil
Don't know if I can attend but I'm going to support SELEM and icecruncher, just to get a Large t-shirt and be in the top 10. ;)
Yes! Booked my plane ticket. Coming from the Netherlands and will be there from Tuesday to Sunday (leaving Monday). Looking forward meeting you all!
And I paid... Early bird. T-shirt size L please. Is also in the note with the payment.
Payment sent! Med shirt!
NWLEM was two weeks ago and now this news! wooohoo. my third SELEM!
Moolah has been sent. Size large.
Payment sent. Shirt size large please. Looking forward to it!
Very cool! Is that AppleDACS or something else? No luck with the Pangolin QuadMod16 on Amiga. I need to try to install LD400 on the newer Amiga 4000 system I picked up and see if the card works in there (in case there is an issue with the Zorro slots on my Amiga 2500, there is some motherboard corrosion from battery leak.)
Whoot! You have met at least one of us (at CCC in 2015, 2AM under some tent where they were going to chop the head off a chicken the next day and cook it. With the model train setup!) Looking forward to having a DutchLEM'er visit!