Unfortunate turn of events - Scanimate Presentation Update
All,
Due to a very unfortunate and surprise health related issue, Dave Sieg will be unable to make his presentation on the Scanimate system this year at SELEM 2019... He is currently back at home, but sadly will be "out of commission" for a couple of months.
I ask all of us to wish Dave a speedy recovery, so we can look forward to seeing him next time.
I know how much I, and all of us were looking forward to this presentation AND meeting and talking with Dave, but we will have to wait another year - his health is the most important thing right now. Dave was also really excited to meet all of us, and see the "laser versions of Scanimate" and all of the cool new projects and experimental stuff we are all working on. We will need to post a lot pictures especially this year, to help keep his spirits high too, if not here, then on Facebook > Photonlexicon, maybe even a live stream ;)
Thanks, see you all in a week, and safe travels to everyone :cool:
5 Attachment(s)
Did I see someone mention LASER LUMIA...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Lumia
All,
Due to a very unfortunate and surprise health related issue, Dave Sieg will be unable to make his presentation on the Scanimate system this year at SELEM 2019... He is currently back at home, but sadly will be "out of commission" for a couple of months.
I ask all of us to wish Dave a speedy recovery, so we can look forward to seeing him next time.
I know how much I, and all of us were looking forward to this presentation AND meeting and talking with Dave, but we will have to wait another year - his health is the most important thing right now. Dave was also really excited to meet all of us, and see the "laser versions of Scanimate" and all of the cool new projects and experimental stuff we are all working on. We will need to post a lot pictures especially this year, to help keep his spirits high too, if not here, then on Facebook > Photonlexicon, maybe even a live stream ;)
Thanks, see you all in a week, and safe travels to everyone :cool:
Aron, you're mention of Laser Lumia struck a chord. I hope Dave recovers well!