yeah, butt watch out for the tailings.
those piles can get pretty big.
Printable View
I havent laughed this hard at work since...
ever.
People are probably wondering why I'm grinning at my PC..
Klingons on Uranus would be my worst nightmare :D
Jem
I believe there is a dealer for all of this anti gravity and time travel stuff.
I think the name of the store is "Area 51" somewhere out near Las Vegas.. I noticed quite a few Boeing 737's (unmarked) leaving opposite my hotel (Mandalay) every day when I was there on holiday, good that they provide staff transport to and from daily.... what a store to work for !!
Wouldn't ya just like to know whats out behind the counter !!!!:confused:
Ray;)
NZ
Yeah, They would probably try to steal the piles off of Uranus--Ouch!Quote:
Klingons on Uranus would be my worst nightmare :D
This thread has degraded from teleportation to bad trekkie jokes in less than 20 posts... :rolleyes:
When good threads go bad...
A meld is a terrible thing to waste..
The 'Roids 5 cluster has some used dilithium crystals on E=MC^2-Bay.
They have slight cracks in them, butt still useable.
OK i'm done now, i think.