i do pass stansted, but two things,
if you come on a plane you wont be able to bring any kit!!!!
and flight times, as i wana spend a full day at the meet, but apart from that i can pick you up no prob. Providing you dont mind my driving ;)
Printable View
Wahoo!
I'm very up for early 2008 - if next weekend is definitely out :rolleyes:
im away in cornwall next weekend, but next month i can do ;)
so do we want to make a date for jan /feb time??
does anyone have any no no's???
3rd of feb any good?
that would suite me - just a few days after my birthday and 2 weeks before i go on hols
So i will second that motion - all in favour say 'AYE'
Rob
3rd of feb 2008
AYE
New boy here and if I have a vote (even half a vote) then I'll attend. :)
As I'm just starting out with playing with Lasers, I don't have half the gear you guys have so you'd laugh at my toys but I'm willing to help out with lugging equipment around if needed. :p
Ooh, Rob. How can you refuse an offer like that. Didn't you mention that you needed a sucker...err... Roadie to help you with your nice lightweight gas laser ;)
I'm up for meeting pretty much anytime. If we can't get Fluff's place I can probably get access to a nice hall (where we can have haze/fog). Perhaps if Fluff is kind enough to let us use his place again we could maybe get the ground floor room ? :) That would save you lugging the stuff up the stairs.
Cheers
Jem
3rd of Feb I will likely be stateside, though this is not 100% confirmed yet! :(
Dates after that are good! :)
Yes you get a vote and we welcome anyone hobbist to pro we are not fussy. No one will laugh at you gear but you make pick up lots of useful info or advice and if you have any wisdom to share then maybe someone else can learn a little from you.
yes yes yes - more hands - mind you if we did get that ground floor it would be sooooo much easier for lugging stuff and for water supply - we would be right by the tap. Dunno about mains power - we would end up running that from upstairs!
Rob