OK, let's throw this in the mix...*nyancat
https://youtu.be/i3MKTm-49uI?list=RDZXqqm1MEyxI
Printable View
OK, let's throw this in the mix...*nyancat
https://youtu.be/i3MKTm-49uI?list=RDZXqqm1MEyxI
This one just popped into my head the other day- I had totally forgot it was a Muppets thing until I looked it up.
https://youtu.be/zb47CstE7R4
Don't forget the original, from Sesame Street!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2P68iML-VM
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2P68iML-VM
One of my funniest memories from High School: Sitting in class while the teacher was droning on about how "... most Western societies are monogamous." I turned to my buddy Dan Fuerst, who was sitting beside me, and he also turned towards me, and at the same time we both blurted out "Monogamous!" We then fell into hilarious laughter at our simultaneous joke, while the rest of the class looked on like we were a bunch of weirdos (which, in fairness, we were). The poor teacher just shook his head sadly, but I know that secretly he appreciated the joke, as I could see the impish grin he was trying desperately to hide...
I still chuckle every time I hear the word "Monogamous". It takes every ounce of self-control not to reply with "Doot-dooo, do do do!"
Adam
And yet another classic...
https://youtu.be/EYYdQB0mkEU
I bought this on vinyl back in the day and it was one of the first that I later bought on CD- the audio quality was as awesome as the music!
Once again, here's Benny Goodman. Awesome!*nyancat
https://youtu.be/prmf5tDgf3k?list=RDGMEMTmC-2iNKH_l8gQ1LHo9FeQ
I saw Rush 3 times at the Richfield Coliseum; Moving Pictures, Signals and Grace Under Pressure. The Moving Pictures tour was the first time I ever saw lasers at a concert.
It's pretty insane to watch Geddy Lee play bass guitar and synthesizer foot pedals and sing all at the same time.
.
Is this the ghost of Randy Rhoads?
Buckethead - Soothsayer (THIS is the best version - and the original upload) - YouTube
More pipe organ stuff...
https://youtu.be/Ur_RmGBUfwQ