I would love to see others as well. I might just put on a little 4th of July show at our annual party.
Printable View
I would love to see others as well. I might just put on a little 4th of July show at our annual party.
heres all the ones i have
Wow... 3d fireworks....NICE!:D
i didnt draw them
dont know where i got em from
Here you go!
http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/LaserBoy/lbfw.zip
I just made this with LaserBoy and math! The motion is linear and the gravity is fake, but it is 3D! :cool:
James. :)
Im a noobi but this is realy cool hw did you do this or is it secret Its great lookslike streamers do you have any more???? :)
I just bought my first laser its a 800 mw RGB 30kpps system with Mambo software thats iall i know heheh I only know how to past shows hehehe
James, I am ready to take the LaserBoy plunge, teach me and the poster above.
I am waiting on my FB3 package from Pangolin to arrive. I am going to do some shows set to music, store them on the FB3, then trigger them via dmx. (The music will be played from the software sending the dmx trigger)
I want to do an effect like the one from 1:20 to 1:36 in the video below and then include that in my stored show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmpGxIQcPk
Can you give me an idea how to create the wave in Laserboy and save it in a format that I will be able to import into my show in the Pango software.
I know this is asking for a lot of handholding, but I am really confused at this point.
Quote:
I want to do an effect like the one from 1:20 to 1:36 in the video below and then include that in my stored show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmpGxIQcPk
Can you give me an idea how to create the wave in Laserboy and save it in a format that I will be able to import into my show in the Pango software.
I know this is asking for a lot of handholding, but I am really confused at this point.
took me ages to create this effect but let me know when you have your fb3 and ill send it to you. its in fb3 format not ilda