Appreciate those dilutions and glycerin preference info!
Also what is relationship between concentrations you have tried and lung irritation and or residue problems?
Thank You Sincerely! From Dave
Printable View
gary, i dont think ive ever seen pics of your projector in action? and how long have we been speaking on MSN now??
:)
FYI -
If if you don't buy from them, Froggy's web site is a great reference.
Once of the articles they feature on their site is a VERY helpful tutorial on cleaning & maintaining fog machines...
any european retailers/sellers??
check this for glycerin recipe
http://chemistry.about.com/od/howthi...machines_3.htm
i like this solution..
SNIP
30% distilled water: 35% dipropylene glycol: 35% triethylene glycol (long-lasting fog)
SNIP
swampys is the best, I order of ebay and get it in 1 or 2 days.
I have used it in small medium and huge foggers. It is the best i have seen so far we used it at this event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uF1FAThprA
I just got a gallon of there Oil based haze fluid
I can also vouch for this stuff being the best. (they brag on it being Made in the U.S.A. from lab-grade UV-Filtered de-ionized water and pharmaceutical grade chemicals, each approved by the FDA)
When I called the company to ask questions, I actually got one of the co-owners. He was a nice guy, gave me a brief history of their product, gave me a recommended type to order for my application, (live band and DJing with lights) in which he recommended me the Froggy's Fog Swamp Juice.
IT DOESN'T SMELL AWFUL AT ALL LIKE CHEAP STUFF even when smelling it directly from the container, it has a great hang time actually carrying up in the air as opposed to just falling, tanks seem to last forever due to not needing much at all to get a lot of fog from just a little juice and is easy on the fog machine. (I use the Antari Z-1000II) I've read where people have swapped their fog juice out for Froggy's Fog, in which they WERE having to replace their foggers every couple of months, (in a them park) but after switching to Froggy's their machines haven't needed replacing yet.
This is a shot from just a LITTLE bit of Froggy's Fog in the air:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=19490051