i say reflect 405 and pass 530-650 is best for power.
what about 1mm mirror that reflects 400-660
Printable View
i say reflect 405 and pass 530-650 is best for power.
what about 1mm mirror that reflects 400-660
I am interested in one of these also.
-Adam
reflect!
also what about a pass just 473 and reflect 405 dichro?
since the current reflect 473 dichro reflects <98% 405nm (the same theory as the 635 dichro group buy that just happened)
not sure if it would be easier or not but maybe this idea would be more efficient?
what do you guys think?
one piece please.
Steve
I'd like one of those relect 405 pass 445/473 dichros. Seems that is the low pass cutoff is below 420 it would allow mixing any type of laser with the 405 nm line. Thus pass everything below say 420nm and reflect 405nm
I bought a set of aluminium mirrors from cambridge for my 6800's and they reflect 405nm completely. There is NO leaking.